Internal Quality Assurance Cell
The National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) advocates the establishment of The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) by all the Accredited Institutions as a post accreditation quality sustenance activity. In compliance with this requirement, the College has an Internal Quality Assurance Cell established since 2011. The role of IQAC has been found very important in the quality assurance and maintenance in our service of education.
- Yearly planning of Academic activities and their subsequent evaluations with respect to set targets.
- Monitoring of students’ attendance and follow up.
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) to be submitted to NAAC based on the quality parameters.
Members of the IQAC
- Chairman Mr. Lalhmangaiha Sailo, Principal
- Co-ordinator Mr. Lalrintluanga Sailo, Assitant Professor Department of Physics
- Members from the Management Mrs. C. Zothanmawii, Head Assitant
- Members from the local society
- Mr. Lalduhawma Khiangte, Headmaster PCR High School
- Mr. Lalzuiliana, Headmaster Govt. JM High School
- Members from the Teaching staff
- Dr. C. Sangluaii, Associate Professor, Department of English
- Mrs. K. Laldinpuii, Associate Professor, Department of History
- Mr. C. Laldintluanga, Associate Professor, Department of Economics